8 Ways to SHOW you love her.
1. Pay attention to her! Let her know that every word that comes out of her mouth holds value to you.
2. Touch her. Not in a sexual way just hold her hand, or her waist. Play in her hair IF she likes that. Physical contact should not only be during sexual activities.
3. Show her off! If you really love her you should never hide her from the world. You should be proud to be with her in public.
4. Buy her things. You don’t have to break the bank for your woman, but you should never feel it is a burden to pay for anything she deserves. You enjoy her looking amazing right? Her nails, hair, outfits, perfumes aren’t free.
5. Have patience with her! Nobody, I repeat NOBODY is perfect. Grow together!
6. Surprise her! Random flowers, jewelry, shopping sprees or just dinners. You know what you can afford. If a romantic date night is too expensive, stay in read some cookbooks and cook her a fantastic candlelit dinner.
7. Alone time! Do not underestimate the value of both individual alone time and special alone time with her. Loving her does not mean you need to be stuck up under her always and it does not mean you can always drag her out when you wanna go hang with friends. The two of you must communicate and find out how much alone time with each other works best for your indivisible relationship.
8. Last but no way near least, Prioritize. If you love her she should be on of your most important priorities. Yes working to make the money to pay the bills is important but if you can’t make the time to take a day off for her then you don’t deserve her."
- ~ Grind (via thefrostyone)
"20s are such an important part of your life as far as figuring out who you are, the type of person you want to be, and what type of people you want to surround yourself with. I think they’ve been really important years to me. I’ve definitely learned a lot, made a lot of mistakes, but so does everyone."
- Lauren Conrad. (via laurenxconrad)
"Nothing haunts us like the things we don’t say."
- Mitch Albom, Have a Little Faith (via snowology)
(Source: simply-quotes, via maymosparkles)
"Just fucking tell her. Right now. This is your sign."
- Unknown (via unconcernedteenblogger)
(Source: aureate-dwale, via thetenththing)
"Opening your heart and being courageous and telling people that you care about them or like them or that you think they’re special only makes you a better, bigger, kinder, softer, more loving person and only attracts more love in your life."
- Amy Poehler (via thewastedgeneration)
(Source: laughingly, via maymosparkles)
"You are walking goddesses. Adorn yourselves. Take the time necessary to love your body. Feed the beauty that lives in you through the portal of ritual."
Shonagh Home (via the-stellarheart)
(Source: song-ofthe-stars, via kacidiane)
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones"
- John Lennon (via terrible)
(Source: anne-lennon, via mariatalv)
"Love is a funny thing. You expect it to be easy. You expect it to be a world of roses and laughs and perfect moments that you find only in movies. You expect him to always say the right thing, and always know exactly how you feel, or exactly how to react to it. You expect him to calm you down when you’re yelling or to chase you when you run away. You expect so much that you feel entirely, and utterly defeated when something doesn’t exactly match up with all your plans. But that’s the thing, love isn’t a plan. It doesn’t have a certain beginning and it certainly has no end or visible finish line to those deeply in it. Love happens, and it is so incredibly messy."
- Definition of Love (Andrew Landon)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via wordsthat-speak)